Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blog entry on the road...

The views of the Rocky mountains are awesome! The architecture of this campus can beat that of Stanford. *Sighs* Compared to my present institution, this place feels like heaven. It is also a cyclist's haven.

Might make a trip down to the Academy later, if time permits. I am a military buff, if you have not noticed already.

Other news: Thanks to the car rental company which gave me a free car upgrade (they ran out of subcompacts), now I drive a brand new Jeep Liberty instead of the super small and weak-powered Kia Rio. And I like the fact that much of the speed limit here is 75 mph. Big powerful car + higher speed limit + excellent scenery = happy takchek.

Unfortunately, there is no one to take the passenger seat. Else can go jiak hong together. :) More updates to come later. I love this place!

Edit Jun 23:


The Mountain State's Public Ivy



Nestled in the valley of the Rockies



UCB's 3 Physics Nobel Laureates

3 comments:

L'oiseau rebelle said...

*nods head in agreement with every point* Wait... did I write that? ;-)

Well the views IN the Rocky Mountains are even more awesome... and you have a powerful car to climb the slopes with.

gecko said...

pictures, takchek. pictures!

Alphabet Moppet said...

Would be nice if you have pictures to update but what is important is that you are enjoying yourself! Update soon!