Friday, May 27, 2005

Forced Voyeurism - Differences between Men and Women

Was tickled by this post.

Something light-hearted for a change.

A typical girl's reaction:

...There was this indian guy wearing loose shorts sitting directly opposite me, shaking his legs. And I just happened to glance(more like caught a glimpse) thru his shorts and realised he's NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR!!

I can fucking see his balls!!!

...HIS PENIS CAME OUT!!! I was so shocked and disgusted I really wanted to puke right there and then!! I panicked!! I wanted then to get up immediately. But he got off right at the next stop. I was still very very traumatised by that whole thing.. yuck!


But you won't expect a typical guy to say/write something like this:

"So, one day, I was sitting in the MRT, and there was this girl wearing a loose blouse, standing directly in front of me, shaking her body. And I just happened to glance (glimpse) and I realised she was not wearing a bra and I could see her fucking titties! So I thought close my eyes and see no evil right. WRONG! HER BLOUSE POPPED OPEN AND HER TITTIES CAME OUT! I was so shocked! WHY MUST THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME?"

uh! You'll never hear a guy say that! Why? Cos boobs are nice, and dangly penises are not!!

Where's our share of good stuff!!!!!

3 comments:

perception said...

hi, thanks for commenting. =) however, I do not wished to be linked anywhere, so it would be nice if you could remove the link to my site. thanks very much!

Unknown said...

I guess not. Actually i think guys will comment. Only if they see some saggy ah ma tits that caused them to have second thoughts about boobs.

brama said...

haha, one little twit is right.

Girls may not quite tell the truth. They may enjoy it secretly.